How to Sign Our Books
Books are located at the Local #47 Riverside Dispatch Hall
1405 Spruce Street, Suite H
Riverside, CA 92507
You can sign our books in person in our Riverside Office:
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Monday - Thursday 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Climbing School Grads and Vets with a DD214 can sign the books daily at 1:00 pm.
**Dispatchers are UNAVAILABLE Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm**
Current Local 47 Members:
- Termination slip from most recent job
- Union Ticket
- Paid dues receipt
- Letter of Introduction from home local dated within 1 year of signing
- Term slip
- Any certificates
New to Local #47's books:
- Any certificates you have
- First Aid / CPR
- OSHA 10 with ET&D stamp
- Climbing cert
- Proof of any hours worked in the industry on a company letterhead.
BOOK 1 STATUS (OUTSIDE LINE)
2,000 hours in the last 3.5 years (Lineman), 4 years (Groundmen, EQ Specialist, Fabricator), working in the geographical area covered by the collective bargaining agreement.
To qualify for book1 status ALL applicants must possess a California or Nevada driver's license with a California or Nevada address.
An applicant will also be required to present at least (2) of the following to assist in supporting a claim of meeting the residency requirements:
- State or Federal tax returns
- Real estate ownership
- Voter registration location
- Current rental agreement for at least (1) year
- Motor vehicle licenses (registration)
- W-2 form information
*Residency Requirements need to be updated yearly!
I.B.E.W. Local 47 Riverside dispatch Fax# (951) 784-4818